Business Cards Printing
How To Achieve Good Results In Business Cards Printing
There is no point in having eye catching business cards if the business cards
printing task is not up to the mark as the cards will just get destroyed. You have obviously put a lot of
time and money into the design of your cards so don’t throw all that away by carelessly getting on with the
business cards printing process. Instead, follow some of the
useful tips below that will help you to master the art of business cards printing!
Quick Tips On Business Cards
Follow these basic tips to ensure that your business cards printing task runs smoothly
• Always make sure that you use a good printer, preferably one in color.
• It doesn’t matter really if you choose a laser or inkjet printer so long as it is suitable for
your business cards printing needs.
• Always start out with a test print on an A4 sheet of paper first, to avoid wasting card stock.
This rule of thumb also applies when you have just changed the ink cartridge.
• For optimum business cards printing only load one sheet of card stock into the printer at a
one time to avoid card stock getting jammed in the printer.
• Ensure that the card stock is aligned properly in the printer and move the paper width lever
so that the business cards printing stock fits neatly in between either side of it.
• In business cards printing if you require both sides of the stock to be printed, make sure
that you allow the ink on one side to completely dry before printing on the other side.
• Also make sure that the business cards printing card stock is suitable for the type of printer
that you have.
• This tip goes without saying; make sure that you keep your printer cleaned regularly and also
ensure that you have conformed to the settings that are recommended by the manufacturer.
Ways To Get Even More Professional And Outstanding
You can employ any of these business cards printing ideas for a truly unique and customized look for
your business cards:
• Engraving allows you to achieve a ‘raised ink’ look and is very eye-catching indeed.
• Embossing makes the business card take on the appeal of something that is 3D by pressing an
image onto the rear of the card that is then pushed through to the front.
• One of the most impressive forms of business cards printing is to use letterpress. This
involves a method of printing that leaves indentations on the card stock and looks truly amazing.
Business Cards Templates